Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its Me

So I figure I should use a blog to explain a little about my self...

I'm Sierra Sitzes, and this is me ^^
I live in Farmington Missouri. Never heard of it?
Good, cause if you live anywhere exciting, you wont really care about our "small town".

My youth group is really important to me, we're all really close and support each other no matter what the circumstances.
As do my friends and I. [Who happen to belong to my youth group as well.]
I have several passions, the first being art. I hope to be an artist - hence my dream school being


Savannah College of Art and Design

art is just something im good at, a way to express myself without people reading right into what im feeling.
I feel good art is a piece that causes everyone to interpret it in a different way. Its not the same to everyone. Good art is thought provoking, and thats what i strive for in my own creations.

Music is pretty important to me too.
My favorite band forever is Relient K- No band inspires me quite like them.


But the most important thing in my life is my god.
Jesus is my best friend, and is the one person that is always there for me.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment