Saturday, January 16, 2010

Meme Me.

Heres my Meme!


[For those of you who don't know;
Meme is a google game where you type in your name, a verb, and then you see what pops up...]


Sierra needs a family.
[Another family vacation to the north west more like.
"Hello Seattle, I am in love with you."]


Sierra shows off her snow dog heritage.
[Unless vikings had huskies, then yes.]


Sierra says Ghost Busters is not cancelled.
[Good thing to.]


Sierra does have a cabin air filter.
[I have to have fresh air in my cabin; duh.]


Sierra hates when I do school work.
[Well whoever you are, it does annoy me.]


Sierra asks for a wonderful home birth.
[Er, no thank you. Maybe in like 7 years.]


Sierra likes a cool climate.
[Yes I do..."Hello Seattle..."]


Sierra eats dinosaurs.
[In oatmeal.]


Sierra wears two caps and two gowns.
[I just might, It'd keep me warm at graduation and make me look smartical.]


Sierra arrested for battery and cocaine.
[I'll just keep going and going and going...]


Sierra loves her Mac.
[YES I DO!!]


Do this with your name too.
You'll be surprised what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment