Friday, October 30, 2009

Dear Body,

Thank you for being there my whole life.
Your somebody I can't always face, but you always have my back.
I look up to you because you're always yourself and never put up an act.

I know I take you for granted,
and although I may not act like it, I always know your there.
I may not always like how you look,
and I may be embarrassed by you sometimes
but your MY body, and for this I'm grateful.

I apologize for neglecting you sometimes
but this letter is to thank you, to show appreciation.
And it's also a covenant:

"I, Sierra Faye Sitzes forever promise to take care of you.
To treat you like my own, and to always have faith in you.
You make up a big part of me, and a part of who I am,
and I promise to never forget that."

No comments:

Post a Comment